File a Health Savings Account
The fastest way to file a Health Savings Account (HSA) reimbursement is through our online portal, afhsa.com. You can also check your balance, view past contributions, and submit reimbursement claims for out-of-pocket payments.
How to file a claim for out-of-pocket reimbursement or pay a provider:
- Log in to your online account at afhsa.com
- Click Request a Payment on the left sidebar
- Choose the payment method: Pay by Check or Transfer to Your Bank Account
- Choose the recipient of the payment: Pay Myself to reimburse yourself for eligible out-of-pocket expenses, or Pay Someone Else to pay a provider or medical bill
- Complete the required fields
- Click the check box above the qualified expenses agreement
- Click Pay
Although receipts are not required to receive reimbursement for your HSA, it is important to keep all documentation to show proof of eligible expenses in case of an audit.
HSA Store makes it easy for customers to learn about and manage their tax-free health savings accounts. With the largest selection of HSA-eligible products online, intuitive tools, and educational content you can actually understand, this eCommerce site simplifies how technology and personal finance can help keep us healthy. HSA Store makes navigating health savings accounts easy.