A Great Place to Work for All
But don’t just take our word for it. The Great Place to Work Institute and Fortune magazine list American Fidelity as one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2021! Part of the extensive application process is an in-depth colleague engagement survey. They also compare our culture, benefits and perks to other top-rated companies. Due to COVID-19, we are currently conducting interviews and orientation remotely. Colleagues in the office are socially distancing.
Additional awards include:
- A.M. Best A+ (Superior) Financial Stability
- Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance
- Best Workplaces for Women
- Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Best Workplaces for Parents
While we have other job openings in OKC and around the nation, here are a few hot openings.
- OIPA Software Configuration Analyst, Oklahoma City
- Software Developer/Engineer/Architect, Oklahoma City/remote
- Software Developer, Oklahoma City/remote
- Enrollment Data Analyst, Oklahoma City
- Director of Real Estate and Property Management, Oklahoma City
- Account Development Executive, Texas
- Business Continuity/Crisis Management Partner, Oklahoma City
- Internships, Oklahoma City/remote
What Our Colleagues Say
Watch the video to see why our colleagues believe American Fidelity is a Great Place to Work, and get a glimpse of life around our OKC headquarters.
Learn more about life at AF: