A Great Place to Work for All
But don’t just take our word for it. The Great Place to Work Institute and Fortune magazine list American Fidelity as one of the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For in the country! Part of the extensive application process is an in-depth colleague engagement survey. They also compare our culture, benefits and perks to other top-rated companies. Due to COVID-19, we are currently conducting interviews and onboarding remotely.
Additional Great Place to Work awards include:
- Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance
- Human Capital 30: Companies that Put Employees Front and Center
- Best Companies for Giving Back
- Best Workplaces for Women
- Best Workplaces for Diversity
- Best Workplaces for Millennials
While we have other job openings in OKC and around the nation, here are a few hot openings.
What Our Colleagues Say
See why our colleagues believe American Fidelity is a Great Place to Work, and get a glimpse of life around our OKC headquarters.