An HSA affords you several tax advantages, such as:
- Pre-tax contributions
- Tax-free accumulation on earnings
- Tax-free distributions for qualified medical expenses
If you have a High Deductible Health Plan, an HSA allows you to use pre-tax funds to pay for eligible out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Balance may be rolled over
- Start, stop, or change contributions at any time
- Accumulate interest in a money market account
If you already have an HSA, you may log in to your account at afhsa.com.