Keeping You Compliant
For many large employers*, Form 1095 reporting can feel like a daunting obligation. Employers must properly identify which employees qualify as full-time under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), and track their eligibility for major medical plan coverage in any given month.
American Fidelity Administrative Services (AFAS) specializes in ACA solutions. AFAS’s ACA reporting software, AFcomply®, and dedicated ACA compliance service help employers understand and accurately fulfill their reporting obligations.
AFcomply Software Features
- Calculates whether each variable hour employee will be considered full-time under the law;
- Projects probability of part-time employees moving to full-time status;
- Captures whether each full-time employee is offered coverage;
- Generates alerts to notify you about issues to resolve; and
- Helps you manage the risk of triggering costly penalties.
- Consolidates employee and coverage information from your various systems and vendors;
- Gathers required details per month for each employee and covered dependent to report on IRS Forms 1094-C and 1095-C;
- Completes and mails Form 1095-C to your employees; and
- Submits Forms 1094-C and 1095-C electronically to the Internal Revenue Service.
AFcomply Service Features
Employers are assigned a dedicated, year-round team which includes their ACA consultant and data specialists.
ACA Consultant and Data Team Provides:
- Initial session to review ACA requirements and your specific needs;
- Training and ongoing support on the AFcomply system;
- Assistance and support in understanding data needs and retrieving required data for various reporting and filings;
- Expert guidance tailored to the unique needs of the workplace; and
- Hands-on support throughout the year, to assist with any questions you may have.
American Fidelity Administration Services
In response to great demand from customers to provide more in-depth health plan analysis and consulting assistance, American Fidelity Administrative Services (AFAS) was established. AFAS is proud to be a member of the American Fidelity family of companies.