How do I find my HSA tax forms?
There are two sets of tax forms:
Your annual tax Form 1099 will be mailed to the address on file by January 31 each year.
Your annual tax Form 5498 will be mailed to the address on file by May 31 each year.
If you prefer to have a digital copy, follow the instructions below to download your forms.
- Log in to your account and select Manage My Reimbursement Account.
- Click the red menu on the top left, click My Accounts, then select Benefit Account Summary.
- Select the Tax Forms link in the Account Resources section. This is located just above your account balance graph.
- You may be prompted to complete a PDF verification step. Follow the instructions provided.
- Select the form name to download.