How do I contribute to my HSA?

We offer three easy ways to contribute funds to your HSA:

Contribute Through Payroll Deduction

Payroll deduction allows you to have contributions taken directly from your paycheck. The funds are deducted pre-tax through your employer’s Section 125 Plan. You may change or stop your contribution amount at any time through your employer. 

Employees should contact their Human Resources department to start payroll deductions.

Contribute Online or By Check

To contribute online, log in to your online account and click Manage My Reimbursement Account. From the home dashboard, select Health Savings Account. Click on the Contributions button, then select Add Contribution.

If you decide to contribute directly to your account, you will need to take the appropriate steps on your annual tax return to receive the tax savings benefit. You may also contribute by check by completing a Contribution Form.1

Transfer Funds from Another Provider

New or existing account holders may roll over or transfer HSA funds from another provider to American Fidelity. This allows you to consolidate your HSA funds into one account, minimizing account maintenance. Contact your HSA provider for instructions.

View Full Support Page