Employer Billing Support
Need assistance administering your American Fidelity bill? We’re here to help.
Maximize Your Online Account
Having easy access to employee data and billing information saves time and helps you better manage your overall benefit administration.
With your account, you can electronically:
- Upload payroll information
- View, reconcile, and pay bills
- Access policyholder tools and information
Don't have an online account? Setting one up is easy.
Which billing option is right for you?
Below are the recommended billing paths. Get started by logging into your American Fidelity online account.
Provide American Fidelity with a report of your benefits deductions and we'll handle the reconciliation for you.
- You provide documentation outlining the amount deducted from each employee's pay per coverage type
American Fidelity provides an itemized bill listing the premium due for each employee's coverage.
Option 1: Online Bill Reconciliation
- Log in to your online account and make changes to the bill so the bill reflects the premium benefit deductions made
Option 2: Offline Bill Reconciliation
- Log in to your online account to download the excel bill, make changes, and then re-upload the file
Make sure your payment matches the reconciled amount.
American Fidelity will send you any updates that require an adjustment to the benefits deduction.
Online Billing Tutorials
Paying Your Bill
Reconciling Your Bill
How do I administer my bill?
There are three ways to administer your American Fidelity bill. Start by logging in or registering for an account. Once logged in, you can access the Billing tab. From the Billing tab, you can administer
your bill using one of three methods available:
- Reconcile your bill online
This option allows you to view and reconcile your bill(s) entirely online. Our online bill interface permits adding employees, modifying, and submitting new coverage for existing employees as well as terminating coverage. Copies of your bill(s) will also be available for PDF download.
- Upload your benefits deduction file
This option allows you to securely transmit your benefits deduction file to American Fidelity.
- Download your bill in Excel then upload the updated Excel file
This option allows you to download your bill in a specialized Excel format that is designed for reconciliation. Once the reconciliation is complete, return to the online account to upload the Excel spreadsheet to submit for processing and to make a payment.
Why do changes to my bill not show up as soon as I submit my bill?
Changes are not made until the money is received and billing is posted. We automatically generate our bills. If the prior month’s bill has not been posted, the changes will not be reflected on the current bill. We strive to post the bills so the changes reflect on the next month’s bill. Paying bills timely will assist with changes being updated on the following month’s bill. If you have concerns about the changes not being updated on the bill please contact your billing representative for immediate assistance.
I would like to change when I receive my bill. Is this possible?
If you need your bill before our regularly scheduled generation, we will work with you to customize when you receive your bills to best meet your needs. Contact your billing specialist or account manager.
How do I create my online employer account?
To create an online account, go to the Register screen and complete the form fields. Once your account is approved, it will be activated and you will be able to log in.
How do I terminate an employee?
If you reconcile your bill online, find the employee you wish to terminate on your most recent invoice. Click on the red Terminate Employee button next to his/her name. Fill in the effective date and click the Terminate button.
1. From the home screen, click on the Group Admin tab in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on Review or Terminate Employee.
3. Search for the employee to terminate or click View Active Participants.
4. Click on the employee’s name and then Terminate Employee.
5. Complete the form and click Terminate Employee to save changes.
Need additional help?
Reach out to your billing specialist or contact us.