How do I get my disability insurance tax forms?

If you received disability insurance benefits, your employer will provide the tax forms and information needed for tax filing. In some circumstances, you may receive a W-2 form directly from American Fidelity to your mailing address. 

If you have not received your disability insurance benefits tax information, contact your employer for more information.

View Full Support Page