Online Document Delivery (ODOC)
Several times a year, we provide you with current information about your Variable Annuity Accounts. Now, you can view this information online.
Whenever new information is published, you will receive an email containing a link to your documents. No more stacks of paper or waiting for the mail. ODOC is convenient, secure, and easy to use. There is no cost or obligation. You can cancel ODOC and resume mail delivery at any time. Update your email address and continue enjoying the convenience and security of online document delivery today.
- Accessing your documents online requires that you have access to the Internet, which may result in charges to you from your internet service provider and/or telephone companies.
- Consent to online document delivery is effective for all future documents outlined, until you make changes or your emails are returned undelivered after multiple attempts.
- By submitting this form and for as long as your consent remains effective, you are agreeing to receive these documents online.
- You are also agreeing that the online notice is equivalent to the personal delivery of written notice of the materials.
- You can change your choices at any time and you can request copies of specific documents in paper by mail.
- For questions, call Annuity Customer Service at 800-662-1113, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday.
Learn more about ODOC
How will Online Document Delivery Work?
By consenting to online document delivery, you agree to receive prospectuses, annual, and semi-annual reports via the Internet. When a new document is available, you will receive an email notice with a link to the document.
After I read all or part of my documents, may I go back and view them again at a later time?
Yes, you may view them at any time. To do so, you will need to save the email notifying you that the documents are ready because the link contained in that email is your access to the documents.
How do I change or revoke my consent?
You can change your delivery choice at any time on our website or by calling Annuity Customer Service at 800-662-1113, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm CST, Monday through Friday.
How do I receive paper copies?
You can request paper copies by mail of specific documents, free of charge, by calling Annuity Customer Service at 800-662-1113, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm CST, Monday through Friday.
What technology do I need to access electronic documents online?
You’ll need access to the Internet through an Internet service provider and a Web browser that supports secure connections.
Can I print or download a copy of the documents?
You will be able to view the documents online and also download or print them. To view and print an HTML document you will need a Web browser such as current versions of Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Mozilla® Firefox, or Safari®.
Will you share my email address?
Terms and Conditions
I consent to receiving my prospectuses, any prospectus supplements, annual reports and semi-annual reports in electronic format (by CD-Rom, E-Mail or Internet) rather than paper. I understand that I will receive email notifications at the email address I submitted that will specify the documents available for review and download or print, and also acknowledge that the email notification will include a link to the viewing site. I understand that I will not be charged for online document delivery; however, I may incur the usual charges assessed by my Internet service provider. I confirm and warrant that I have access to email, the Internet, and a computer browser (such as current versions of Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Mozilla® Firefox, or Safari®) capable of viewing and downloading documents in HTML format. I am aware that my electronic document delivery choices remain in effect until I change them, or whenever emails to me are returned undelivered after multiple attempts. I understand that I may request that paper copies of a prospectus, annual report or semi-annual report be mailed to me free of charge by calling 800-662-1113, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday.