Are you looking for a way to receive your Health Flexible Spending Account (Health FSA), Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account (Dependent Day Care FSA), and Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) reimbursements quicker and easier? With American Fidelity Assurance Company (American Fidelity), you can!
By enrolling in direct deposit, you can ensure an easy Health FSA, Dependent Day Care FSA, and HRA reimbursement experience! You will no longer need to worry about having to wait on checks or make any more trips to the bank.
Three ways to sign up for direct deposit:
- Use our mobile app, AFmobileTM.
- Sign up with your Online Service Center account. If you do not have an account - sign up today.
- Download and complete a direct deposit request form and fax to the appropriate number located on the form.
AFmobile® allows FSA/HRA participants and insureds to submit claims while on the go! Our mobile app allows you to:
- Submit FSA, HRA, and insurance product claims by taking pictures of receipts,
- Take photos of supporting documentation,
- Sign up for direct deposit, and
- Create your Online Service Center accounts.
Online Claim Submission
FSA/HRA participants and insureds can file claims electronically through our secured Online Service Center! Submit your claim quickly and conveniently without the hassle of mailing or faxing a paper claim form.
- Submit FSA, HRA, and insurance claims online.
- Send supporting documentation, such as receipts, EOBs, and more online.
- Easily manage and update account information.
FSA Store offers the largest selection of Flexible Spending Account (FSA) eligible products online. FSA Store takes the guesswork out of what is and is not reimbursable by an FSA. FSA Store allows you to:
- Use your Health FSA Card or any major credit card to purchase FSA eligible products,
- Purchase over-the-counter products by uploading your prescription, and
- Order FSA eligible products at your convenience and have them shipped straight to your doorstep!
If you use your Health FSA Card, don't worry about submitting receipts to us! All items on FSA Store are approved by the IRS. Visit FSAStore.com to start shopping!
Health FSA Card
A Health FSA Card provides instant reimbursement without having to pay for qualified medical expenses upfront and wait to be reimbursed. Your Health FSA Card acts as a regular charge card, but will deduct your out-of-pocket eligible expenses right from your Health FSA or HRA account. Remember, save all of your receipts in order to provide proof of purchase.
Does your employer not offer a Health FSA Card and you are interested in participating? Ask your employer to speak with their local account manager to learn more!