As you may know, having the right benefits enrollment software is an important part of a successful enrollment. But it’s not the only piece of the puzzle. Having the right support to build out the proper data, rules, and other specifications within the system is critical.
The last thing you need when your benefits enrollment ends is incorrect data, which can lead to incorrect payroll deductions on your bills.
Built for Employers
- Administrative changes, including terminations, leaves of absence, and retirements
- Historic record of employee data
- Employee beneficiary information
- Electronic payroll deduction upload
- New hire enrollments and life status event changes year-round
- Data and census analysis, pre-load, and setup
- Administrative tools (reports, enrollment monitoring, etc.)
- Post-enrollment data transfer to employer and carriers
Tailored to Employees
- Benefit confirmation statements
- Benefit materials, brochures, and summary plan descriptions
- Educational benefit and enrollment preparation videos
- Benefit calculators and Section 125 Plan worksheets
Our benefits enrollment system is just part of the solution we offer our customers. Our highly-trained account managers, enrollment specialists, and data analysts work together to build your enrollment to fit your needs.
AFenroll uses 256-bit encryption and Transport Layer Security (TLS) for personal information transmitted over the internet. Each user is provided with a unique ID and password that authenticates system access. All backups are encrypted before they're transmitted offsite.
Data is stored and managed on secure systems, and access is restricted to a limited number of authorized personnel. Physical access is controlled by proximity readers and escorted access. Security updates are applied on a recurring basis, based criticality and applicability.
Watch this video to learn more about AFenroll.
Talk to an American Fidelity account manager to learn more about how we can customize your next benefits enrollment.