Our top-level management includes:
- Bill Cameron, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Cameron Enterprises, a collection of select companies that believe the values they share and the financial security they provide create the foundation for all future success and includes American Fidelity Corporation and American Fidelity Assurance Company
- Dave Carpenter, President of American Fidelity Corporation, the parent company of American Fidelity Assurance Company
- Jeanette Rice, President of American Fidelity Assurance Company, a provider of benefit administration solutions and supplemental insurance benefits to specific industries.
William “Bill” Cameron is CEO and Chairman of the Board of Cameron Enterprises. Bill has served as an officer of American Fidelity companies since 1986. Additionally, Bill is a partial owner and serves on the board for the NBA’s Oklahoma City Thunder. He is the lead owner and chairman of the new WNBA franchise, Dallas Wings.
Bill is active in a number of industry and civic organizations. He serves on the board for America’s Health Insurance Plans and is a former director with the American Council of Life Insurers. Bill serves as Chairman of the Amazon Conservation Team, headquartered in Arlington, VA. He is a member of the Brookings Council and the Center for Strategic and International Studies Advisory Council for Global Strategy Institute. In Oklahoma, Cameron serves on the boards for the Oklahoma State Chamber of Commerce, Oklahoma City Museum of Art, State Fair of Oklahoma, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation and Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History. He is a past regional chairman and international board member of the Young Presidents’ Organization.
Bill graduated in 1982 from Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH, and from Casady School in 1978.
Dave Carpenter is president and COO of American Fidelity Corporation and has been with American Fidelity since 1976. He began his AF career as AF’s first Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) accountant. He was later promoted to supervisor of the accounting department and controller. In 1998, he became the chief financial officer. In 2002, Dave was promoted to chief operating officer. He assumed the duties of interim president of the Association and Worksite Division (AWD) in 2003. Then, in 2009, he became president and chief operating officer of American Fidelity. In 2017, Dave moved to the role of president of American Fidelity Corporation.
Dave’s community activities include, or have included, serving on the boards of the:
- Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce
- United Way of Central Oklahoma
- Leadership Oklahoma City
- Last Frontier Council of the Boy Scouts of America
- Oklahoma City Metropolitan Library Endowment Trust
- Oklahoma City Boathouse Foundation
- Oklahoma Blood Institute
Dave has a Bachelor of Arts in business administration from the University of South Dakota. He is a Certified Public Accountant, a licensed insurance agent and has earned his Fellow, Life Management Institute designation.
Jeanette Rice is the president and chief operating officer of American Fidelity Assurance Company (AF). She began her career with AF in 1988 as the manager of Corporate Communications. She led the Corporate and Human Resources, IT and Enterprise Business Services divisions before becoming the executive vice president and assistant chief operating officer. Jeanette is a member of AF’s senior management committee.
Jeanette received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Oklahoma. She is a member of the Society of Human Resources with a PHR designation. Jeanette is active in numerous volunteer activities.