File a Life Insurance Claim
Life insurance claims cannot be completed online. Download a claim form below to file a life insurance claim by mail or fax.
Life Insurance Claim Forms
When filing a life insurance claim, you will need to mail or fax the following documentation:
- Life Insurance Claim Form: Download, complete, and sign
- Certified original death certificate of the deceased showing the Cause and Manner of Death
- Completed IRS W-9 form for each payee (a copy of this form is included on the claim form)
- A copy of the certified death certificate for the deceased beneficiary
- If the insured has an Accidental Dismemberment and Paralysis benefit, please also complete the Accidental Dismemberment and Paralysis Claim Form.
Once completed, please mail or fax the documentation to:
American Fidelity Assurance Company
Life and Annuity - Worksite
P.O. Box 25160
Oklahoma City, OK 73125
Fax Number: 800-818-3453
If you have questions about your policy visit the life insurance support page.