Employees Want to Understand Their Benefits and Upcoming Plan Changes
Helping communicate benefit information to employees is key to a successful implementation of your strategy. American Fidelity Administrative Services (AFAS) communication services can help ensure your employees hear the messages you want to deliver.
- Communications Strategy
Figuring out how to communicate health and welfare benefit plan changes to employees can be a challenge. We understand employees place great value on their benefits and want to understand upcoming plan changes, new options available, and any decisions they will be required to make. One of the most important factors influencing a new health and welfare benefit plan strategy will be if it is understandable to your employees.
As you modify your organization's health and welfare benefit plans, employees may look to you for answers regarding any changing benefits, as well as information about the state Exchanges, premium tax credits, and the individual mandate.
Our consultants will work with you to identify your organization's key messages, create a communication timeline, and determine appropriate ways to deliver your organization's message through a variety of methods.
- Print and Digital Resources
Our marketing design team can assist you by creating print and digital communication resources and materials to help you deliver strategic messages and other benefits information to your employees. Materials can be customized to fit your preferred brand and image. The following are expamples of the services we provide:
- Print collateral:
- Full benefit enrollment guides printed or hosted online;
- Electronic Media:
- Educational videos;
- Email campaigns;
- Other online tools;
- Fulfillment support:
- Coordination with print vendors;
- Package materials; and
- Deliver materials to your employees.
- Enrollment Landing Page
We can create an enrollment webpage for you, which could include the following:
- Logistical information about the upcoming enrollment;
- Summaries of benefit plan changes;
- Print and digital resources;
- Summaries of Benefits and Coverage, required by Health Care Reform in connection with enrollment information;
- The Uniform Glossary required by Health Care Reform;
- Links to benefit summaries, such as Summary Plan Descriptions;
- Educational videos for employees; and
- Links to vendor websites.
Neither AFA nor AFAS provide tax or legal advice. AFAS Consultants provide information for plan sponsors about health and welfare benefit plans but do not provide guidance on specific insurance products, we can provide a referral to an insurance agency if you would like assistance implementing or revising an insurance product.
Some products and services may be provided by third-party contractors or affiliated companies.