How do I get an administrative or death form for an Annuity?

If the Annuitant worked in Education and is deceased, please contact Annuities Services Department at 1-800-662-1106. For information concerning an Annuity from the Life Division please call (405) 523-5025 or 1-800-662-1113. If the Annuitant worked in Business, Industry or Government and is deceased, please call 1-800-437-1011.

View All FAQ's

Quick Access

  • Your Account

    View your policies, download forms and check the status of your claims - all in one spot!

  • Claim & Flex Forms

    1Select the forms you need:

    Flex Benefits
    Accident Benefits
    Cancer Benefits
    Critical Illness
    Disability Benefits
    Hospital Indemnity
    Life Benefits
    Medical (GAP)
    HRA Benefits

    2Select your state & industry:

  • Check Claim Status
  • FAQs

    Please select a category or type your question in the box below.

    Keyword Search
    All FAQs