*Expenditures reimbursed according to corporate guidelines.
- Company Contributions - The company provides each Colleague with a dollar amount based on your chosen plan
(i.e. Colleague Only, Colleague and Spouse) to help offset the cost of benefits.
- Cash Incentives – The company provides cash incentives to Colleagues who elect one of the high deductible plans.
- Major Medical and Hospitalization Insurance - We offer a PPO Indemnity Plan with an out-of-pocket deductible to be
met each new calendar year. We also offer a supplemental limited benefit cancer expense plan. You can also apply
for long-term care insurance as well as a supplemental limited benefit cancer expense plan.
- Disability Insurance - If you become disabled and are unable to work for an extended period of time, Disability
Insurance helps provide financial protection.
- Life Insurance - Colleagues may purchase life insurance for themselves and their family.
- 401(k) - Company matching up to 3% of your earnings.
- Reimbursement Accounts - The company offers Medical and Dependent Day Care Reimbursement Accounts allowing Colleagues to allocate money on a before-tax basis to cover charges for out-of-pocket medical or dependent day care charges.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) - You have the opportunity to purchase AD&D to assist you or your family in the event of accidental death or dismemberment while employed with AFA.
- Company Paid Retirement Plan - 100% vested upon completion of five years of service.
- Annual Vacation
- Company Car
- Incentive Trips
- Laptop Computer