EARLY ACHIEVEMENT BONUS INCENTIVES
American Fidelity Assurance Company is dedicated to recruiting and retaining career employees. We want to compensate those who are dedicated to pursuing a long term career with American Fidelity. Therefore, we provide four Bonus Opportunities for new Sales Representatives equaling a total payout of $15,000 over four years. These incentives are designed to recognize “Early Achievers” who achieve four critical career path goals during the first three to four years of employment.
$2,500 Reward at 6 Month Review
You must be at 100% of quota after 6 months of charged quota following agent appointment.
Up To $2,500 Reward Upon Successful Completion of New Hire Training
The following criteria must be met prior to any reward payout:
- Complete all required Sales/Product Training classes and Account Rep School within the required time periods.
- Complete all required online courses during the required time periods.
- Meet the scoring requirement of 80% or higher on all exam components to be eligible for the total reward opportunity. (Exam taken at Account Rep School)
- Upon successful completion of all listed New Hire Training criteria, rewards will be paid within 30 days.
$5,000 Reward Upon Promotion to Account Manager
This is a one time opportunity for any Account Representative promoting to Account Manager. You must meet the following criteria:
- 100% of your personal quota
- Minimum NDAP in-force of $100,000
- Must promote by the 2nd opportunity for an annual review
$5,000 Reward Upon Promotion to Senior Account Manager
This a one time opportunity for any Account Representative or Account Manager promoting to Senior Account Manager. You must meet the following criteria:
- 100% of your personal quota
- Minimum NDAP in-force of $400,000
- Must promote by the 4th opportunity for an annual review
- American Fidelity Educational Services (AFES) Account Representatives and Account Managers hired 01/1/11 and after will be eligible for any of the benchmarks achieved.
- Account Representatives and Account Managers are no longer eligible for any remaining signing bonuses if they move to the Account Relations Coordinator, Senior Account Relations Coordinator or Account Services Coordinator positions.
- Account Services Coordinator, Account Relations Coordinator or Senior Account Relations Coordinator promoting to Account Representative or Account Manager are eligible for the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager promotional incentive benchmarks crossed AFTER the effective date of their promotion. For example, an Account Services Coordinator who promotes to an Account Representative effective 1/1/11 will be eligible for the Account Manager and Senior Account Manager promotion incentives.
- You must be currently in the Account Representative, Account Manager, or Senior Account Manager titles at the time of payout in order to be eligible for the Early Achievement bonus incentive.
- Any Account Representative or Account Manager eligible to promote to Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, but moves into a management or FBC role instead, will receive the Account Manager or Senior Account Manager promotional Early Achievement bonus. For example, an Account Representative who is eligible to promote to Account Manager, but promotes into a management role instead, would receive the Account Manager promotion incentive but would not be eligible for a Senior Account Manager promotion incentive.
- Rehires are not eligible for any component of the Early Achievement Bonus.
- Must be currently employed in a sales or management position within AFES and must be actively at work at the time of the reward payout to be eligible for the incentive. If not at work at the time of the payout, the incentive will be payable upon return to work.
- The 6 months of tracked quota for the 6 month review will be based on the full quota for that title with no forgiveness for the leave of absence, etc.
- New Hires with 1 - 12 months of tracked quota - Probation for new hires during months 1 – 12 of tracked quota is discretionary by the manager. If placed on probation by their manager at any time during the qualification period for any individual incentive, the Account Representative will NOT be eligible for that portion of the incentive bonus.
- Representatives with 13 or more months of tracked quota - Any representative subject to probation at any time during the qualification period for any individual incentive, will NOT be eligible for that portion of the incentive bonus.
- Colleagues on probation for reasons other than production must have written documentation that has been shared with them in their personnel file in order to withhold a signing bonus incentive.
- The Early Achievement Incentive Bonus is a part the AFES field compensation policy and will be subject to review by the AFES compensation team. This incentive bonus may be withdrawn or modified at any time.
The Early Achievement Incentive Bonus is a part the AFES field compensation policy and will be subject to review by the AFES compensation team. This incentive bonus may be withdrawn or modified at any time.