Field Sales Positions
A field sales position at American Fidelity is a position outside of our home office. The field sales works directly with our employer groups and their employees, educating them on the benefits of American Fidelity's insurance portfolio.
Great Company Benefits Include:
- Worksite market with assigned sales territory
- Established client base
- Annual base salary with monthly commission
- Dynamic first year incentives
- Company laptop, company car, and paid business expenses
- Excellent field training programs
- Company paid retirement plus 401(k) plan
- Health insurance benefits provided
American Fidelity Sales Divisions
American Fidelity has two main divisions that offer field sales positions throughout the nation: the Association and Worksite Division or AWD, and the American Fidelity Educational Services Division or AFES. Each division serves different market segments and services it's customer base differently. Key points of each division are described below. Regardless of which career path you choose, you can be assured you are working for a great company!
- Auto Retail Niche
- Healthcare Facility Niche
- Municipality Niche
- Prospect for new business - 30% of the time
- Service/enroll clients - 70% of the time
- Have established strong client base in Auto Retail Market for almost 50 years.