Start Your Career at AFA
Whether you’re searching for an internship or trying to land your first job after college, consider joining the American Fidelity family.
How cool would it be to brag to your friends and family that you work for a company that was named to FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” nine times?
- Awesome benefits and perks
- Opportunity to work with a career development specialist to help you plan your career
- Ongoing training to keep your skills fresh and help you move on to new roles
- A socially responsible company dedicated to giving back to the community
- Opportunity to work for an international company while staying in OKC
- Not sure if you want to stay in OKC? Check out these great reasons why you should!
- Positions ranging from IT to marketing, sales to strategic development, accounting to training
Looking for an internship where you do more than make copies and clean the coffee pot? Our internship opportunities range from customer service to information technology. Interested candidates should submit their resumes via email to AmericanFidelityRecruiting@af-group.com for further consideration. Check out these seven reasons why you should intern at AFA.